Can you help me in finding a persuasive topic that has to do with Domestic Violence?
For a persuasive paper you might want to think about these arguable subtopics of domestic violence:
- Is domestic violence against men overlooked?
- Why do women return to batterers?
- Are the laws against domestic violence effective in reducing it?
- Do children of domestic violence continue the cycle of abuse?
- Should women who eventually kill their batterers be punished?
For books or ebooks, check the Book Catalog.
For articles, visit the Library Home Page. If you are off-campus you will need to use your 14 digit Library Card number, which can be found on your ID Card.
Start with the Opposing viewpoints database since articles will support both sides of the argument.
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus librarians.