How do I register for classes online?
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2016 | 108 Views
Topics: Baker College FAQ
Was this helpful? 0 0
To register for classes online:
- Go to my.baker.edu and log in with your user name and password.
- Click on "My Services" near the top of the page near the Baker logo.
- Then click on "My Course Information."
- Once you are in the "My Course Info" section, on the left, there is a link for "Registration."
- After you click on "Registration", you select the term you want to register for and the program (ex: Undergraduate Program).
- If it says that your "Add/Drop course period is OPEN", then you can search for your classes and add them.
- Select the campus you want to attend and type in the class name in the Title box.
If you have any issues with the online registration, please contact your Academic Advisor/Counselor for assistance.