How do I get my powerpoint handouts to print out without the date and page number?
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2015 | 44560 Views
Was this helpful? 215 16
To get rid of the date,
- go to File and select Print
- at the bottom, click Edit Header and Footer.
- Even though Date and Time is not selected, it will still print out, so select Date and Time,
- choose Fixed, and then delete all the text from the box.
- Click Apply to All.
To get rid of the page number,
- go to View.
- Click Handout Master.
- Uncheck the box for Page Number. The same method will also work to get rid of the date in the upper right hand corner.
Thank you for using ASK US. Please contact us again if you have more questions.