How can I find peer reviewed articles?
Last Updated: Apr 10, 2017 | 28 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To find peer-reviewed articles:
- Go to the Online Resources.
- Choose a subject category.
- Log in with your Library card number, which is located on the back of your ID.
- Find the checkbox labeled "scholarly" or "peer-reviewed." (Sometimes it's under Advanced Search.)
- Enter your search terms in the search box(es).
All the articles you find this way will be considered scholarly.
Thanks for using ASK US. For more help contact your campus Library/ARC.