What is the best path to A & P II 102 lab models?
Last Updated: May 12, 2016 | 71 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To get to AP II 102 lab modules, the friendly URL is http://guides.baker.edu/SCI102C
- You may also start at the library home page and scroll down to Research Guides.
- Click on the Health Sciences subject
- Look for Science Classes
- Click on SCI 102C: Human Anatomy & Physiology II. It will take you to the SCI 102C Human Anatomy & Physiology page.
- Click on the tab Anatomical Teaching Models
- Then click on one of the models listed.
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus librarians.