How do I post a quiz to Blackboard?
Follow these steps to create a quiz using Blackboard:
1. In the Blackboard classroom, in the course management Control Panel, click on Course Tools
2. Click on Tests, Surveys, and Pools
3. Click on Tests
4. Click on Build Test. (Import Test only works for reusing tests that were created in Blackboard, though if you have created a test in Examview or TestGen you can save them as Blackboard files and upload them.)
5. Fill in the areas for Name, Description and Instructions.
6. Then hover over Create Question and select a type of question.
7. Fill in the requisite areas for name, question, correct answer and points.
8. Follow these steps for the rest of the questions in your quiz.
If you require further instructions, please contact you Campus Library/ARC.