How do I know what books I will need for my classes?
I know that I can buy my books from the library on the 26th but I don't know what books I'm supposed to buy. I am taking Human Anatomy and Physiology 1 and the lab. And Medical Terminology.
Last Updated: Mar 19, 2012 | 167 Views
Was this helpful? 1 0
You can look up what books you will need online. Here are the steps:
- First, log into the SOLAR system.
- Click the STAR system link.
- Click the Academic Office link.
- Select Required Books Inquiry
- Enter the term you need books for.
- Click the View/Save/Print link.
Thank you for using the Ask Us service. For more information please consult your Campus Librarians.