How do I find reliable websites on the pros and cons of advertising?
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2012 | 238 Views
Topics: Business Topics
Was this helpful? 0 0
Try searching using these key terms
- advantages and disadvantages
- pros and cons
To find reliable websites for research, you can:
- Search http://www.ipl.org/ (The Internet Public Library)
- Use a Google Advanced Search to limit your results to just .org (non-profit), .edu (educational institutions), or .gov (government) websites/domains. This will also let you limit to a date range.
Tips for staying away from unreliable websites:
- Make sure the website is up to date.
- Use websites that cite their sources.
- Avoid citing commercial websites (.com).
- Do not cite Wikipedia or similar user-edited sites.
Thank you for using ASK US. Please contact us again if you have more questions.