How do I find out my InfoTrac sign in information?
Last Updated: Jan 18, 2017 | 72 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To access one of the library's Infotrac databases:
- Visit the Online Resources - Subject List
- Click on the database or subject area you are interested in.
- You will use your Library Card number to sign in to the database of articles.
- Your Library Card number is the 14 digit number on the back of your student ID.
- It can also be found in the Solar system under the Contact Information section.
Thank you for using ASK US. Please contact us again if you have more questions.