What are some leadership styles used in nursing homes?
If you are looking for information on the Leadership styles in Nursing homes, you can try the keywords:
- Leadership Styles
- Nursing Homes
- Leadership Styles and Nursing Homes
For articles, check the databases below. To get to the Find Articles and Databases page, start at the Library Home Page (http://www.baker.edu/library), click on Find Articles & Databases, and click on Medical. If you are off-campus you will need to use your 14 digit Library Card number, which can be found on your ID Card or in SOLAR.
- CINAHL Plus with Full-Text (EBSCO)
- Nursing and Allied Health Collection (InfoTrac)
- Nursing and Allied Health Source (ProQuest)
- Nursing Resource Center (Gale)
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus librarians.