Where can I find a list of the library's audiobook holdings?
There are two main places to search for audiobooks.
The first way is to use Baker Library Search.
- Type in audiobooks, press search or enter
- When you get the results use the Refine My Results/Resource Type - click on Audio Visual
- You can then browse the list of audiobooks currently available
The second way is to use eBooks on EBSCOhost
- Just above the search box, click on Choose Databases.
- Uncheck the box for eBook Collection,
- then check the box next to Audiobook Collection
- Click OK.
- Leave the search box empty and click Search for a complete list of audiobooks in Baker's collection.
In addition, you will find audio functionality in the following databases:
EBL: E-Book Library - all ebooks in this collection have a read aloud option.
Gale Virtual Reference Library - all ebook articles in this collection have a listen option for online use or can be downloaded in MP3 format.
Gale PowerSearch - All articles in this database have a listen option. There are also many podcasts available.
Thank you for using Ask Us. If you need further assistance with audiobooks, please contact your Campus Librarians