Greetings, I am trying to download an e-book. How do I do that?
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2017 | 40 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To download an e-book:
- Visit the Online Catalog.
- Where it says All Libraries, select Baker College Electronic Resources.
- Search for the topic or title.
- Click where it says: Online access: Baker users click here to access (EBL)
- Log in with your 14 digit library number from the back of your ID.
- Click Full Download (if available).
- Note: You do not have to download the e-book to read it.
- If you want to read it online, just click Read Online.
Thank you for using ASK US. Please contact us if you have more questions.