I am an online faculty. What kind of support I can request for my students?
Last Updated: Feb 15, 2016 | 61 Views
Topics: Faculty services
Was this helpful? 0 0
Contact the Online Librarians to discuss this further.
The Library can provide:
- Course and assignment support (customized subject/course/assignment handouts)
- Subject bibliographies/reading list
- Specialized research assistance via phone and e-mail.
Librarians can provide through Blackboard:
- Library services embedded in your online class in Blackboard
- Communication with your students through the Library Forum in the Discussion Board
- Assistance with research and APA writing style for specific weeks or the entire class session.
Please contact your Campus Library/ARC for additional information.
Thank you for using ASK US.