I need help using the online library. How do I find information on autoimmune disease?
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2016 | 54 Views
Was this helpful? 1 0
To find information about medical issues and diseases:
- Start at the Baker Online Resoures - Subject List
- Click on the Medical category
- Choose a database, such as Health & Wellness Resource Center
- Login with your Library Card #: 23504... on the back of your ID card.
- If you do not have an ID card with you, look up your library number in SOLAR.
Contact your campus librarians for further help.