If I am looking for a book which the library owns, but it is checked out, is it possible to notify me when you get it back?
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2012 | 124 Views
Topics: Library FAQ
Was this helpful? 0 0
You may request a book from the Book catalog and when it is returned, someone from the library will contact you.
- Search and locate the title you need.
- Click the title to display the full record for the book.
- Click the Place Hold link on the left.
- Login with your library (barcode) number, which can be found on your ID Card or in SOLAR.
- Choose the campus where you would like to pick up your book
- Click the Place hold button to submit your request.
Thank you for using ASKUS. If you have problems placing a hold on a book, call/e-mail your campus library