How do I locate information about China's healthcare system?
Last Updated: Feb 08, 2017 | 90 Views
Topics: Health Sciences
Was this helpful? 0 0
Thank you for your question about China's health care system. Here are several resources to try:
- To find articles about China's health care system, start at the library's website, www.baker.edu/library. Try the following databases in the Medical category. A good search would be China and health care policy. Alternately, use the Advanced Search. In the first box, type in China and change the search type from the drop-down menu to a Subject search. In the second box, try health care OR medical care.
- For websites, take a look at these:
- Key Issues in China's Health Care, by the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
- World Health Organization, www.who.int. Type in a search for China, or select the Countries tab and scroll down to China. Here you will find a country health profile as well as a number of links to additional data.
- For additional information, click on the History/Geography/World Culture category. (Off-campus, you will need the 14-digit library number from your Baker ID or Contact Information page in SOLAR.)
If you need further assistance, please contact your Campus Librarians. Thank you for using ASK US.