How do I access the "opposing viewpoints" database?
The database was mentioned in my online Comp II class.
Last Updated: Jun 04, 2015 | 7537 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
Use the following steps to access the Opposing Viewpoints in Context database:
- From the Library's website, click Find Articles & Databases.
- Scroll down to the "Social Sciences/Social Issues/Human Services" section (which is at the very bottom of the page) and click on it.
- You will find Opposing Viewpoints in Context from this alphabetical list. Click on this link.
- If you are not on campus, you will need your 14-digit Library card number in order to get into the database. This number can be found on the back of your ID card or in your Contact Information in your SOLAR account.
- Once you are in the database, you can either click on one of the topics which interests you or you can use the search box at the very top of the page to find information on a specific topic.
Thank you for using ASK US. Please contact your Campus Librarian for additional assitance in using this database or for finding research.