I'm am looking for articles on the chances of getting married for a second time after 40 with a child.
Last Updated: May 30, 2017 | 48 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To find articles:
- Look in the Online Resources page
- Visit the Social Sciences/Social Issues/Human Services heading
- Search the ProQuest Psychology Journals or the Psychology Collection (InfoTrac) databases.
Try starting with the key words:
- "second marriage and age" or "remarriage and age"
- "second marriage and child" or "remarriage and child"
Check the US Census bureau for statistics on marriages http://www.census.gov/
Thank you for using ASK US. Check with your campus librarian and your instructor for more help.