Where can I find some articles about prolonged computer use and the health problems computers cause people?
If you are looking for information on computer use and health issues, you can try the keywords:
- "computer users " or "computer operators"
- "affect health" or "health affects"
You can also use specific conditions as keywords:
- computer vision syndrome (CVS) or digital eye strain
- repetitive motion disorder or carpal tunnel syndrome
To find articles, check the databases below or start at the Online Resources page and click on Medical.
If you are off-campus you will need to use your 14 digit Library Number, which can be found on your ID Card or on the Login Assistance page in MyBaker.
- CINAHL Complete (EBSCO)
- Nursing and Allied Health Source (ProQuest)
- Health Reference Center Academic (InfoTrac)
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus Academic Resource Center.