Five paragraph essay (APA) should contain title as well? If yes what is the format?
The format for setting up a title page is below. After this first step, you will find additional instructions on setting up the header here: http://askus.baker.edu/a.php?qid=124132
Follow these steps to center the title of your paper:
- First make sure your document is double spaced.
- From the top of the page use your keyboard to press the enter key 11 times.
- Use your mouse to click on the centering icon
- Type the following information:
Title of the Paper
- Use your keyboard and press the enter key 12 times to take you to the next page. Or open the Insert tab and click on Page Break.
Also remember to include a header with Running head: YOUR TITLE on the left and the page number on the right.
Thank you for using ASK US. If you have additional questions, please contact your Campus Library/ARC.