Do you have any books about the costs of life support?
If you are looking for information on the costs of life support, you can try the keywords:
- "end of life care" and costs
- "life support" and costs
- "life support" and hospitals
For books or ebooks, check the book catalog.
For articles, check the databases below. To get to the Find Articles and Databases page, start at the Library Home Page and click on Medical. If you are off-campus you will need to use your 14 digit Library Number, which can be found on your ID Card or your Contact Information page in SOLAR.
- Nursing and Allied Health Source (ProQuest)
- Health Reference Center Academic (InfoTrac)
- CINAHL Plus with Full-Text (EBSCO)
For more resources, try searching for government websites using www.usa.gov.
If you would like additional help, please feel free to contact your Campus Librarians. Thank you for using the ASK US service.