How do I access the MSDNAA downloads for my course?
You must be registered in an eligible course in the current quarter. Please verify that your course is eligible for the MSDNAA program.
To access the MSDNAA downloads, you will first need to add the module to Blackboard. If you are supposed to have access to the module, follow these steps:
- Log-on to Blackboard using your current userid and password.
- Click "Modify Content" located on the top of the screen.
- Scroll down the Modules List and select the "MSDNAA Module".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Submit".
- Click "OK" to confirm your changes.
- The MSDNAA Module will be located on the bottom of the Blackboard main page.
You can then follow the link in the module box to access MSDNAA.