When reading an e-book, I get a pop-up that asks if I want to continue. When I say yes, it says my "loan is being processed".
Thank you for your question about e-book loans and checking e-books back in.
- This pop-up comes up when viewing e-books from Ebook Central.
- You can browse Ebook Central e-books for 5-10 minutes after which time you will be prompted to create a loan.
- The loan is required to view the e-book for an extended period of time.
- The length of each loan is 24 hours.
- You do not have to do anything to check the e-book back in. The e-book will automatically check itself back in.
Please note: If the loan period for the e-book you were viewing has expired, you will need to go back to Ebook Central and create another loan just as you did the first time.
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information, contact your campus librarians.