How do I create a Turnitin account (both student and instructor)?
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2017 | 1371 Views
Was this helpful? 0 1
Thank you for your question about Turnitin.
Directions for Students:
- All Baker Turnitin accounts are set up by the individual course instructors.
- Please contact your instructor to learn the class ID and password.
- You might also double check your syllabus for the class and/or the class Blackboard page as some instructors may have posted this information in one of these places.
- Each class will have a separate class ID and password specific to that class.
Directions for Instructors:
- Instructors need to set up a Turnitin account.
- Your program director should be able to put you in touch with the person on your campus who can provide the account ID and password.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Then create a class and an assignment.
- You will be given a class ID and asked to create a password.
- This course/class information should be given to students so that they may upload their papers.
Thank you for using ASK US.