How do you start a new thread when in the discussion board?
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2016 | 214 Views
Was this helpful? 1 1
To Start a Thread in Blackboard:
- If not already selected, select the Discussion Board you wish to modify.
- Click on the title of the Forum where you want to add a thread.
- Click the Create Thread button
- Enter the title of the message in the subject field.
- Enter conversation text in the message field.
Thank you for using ASK US. If you need additional information, please contact your Campus Library/ARC.