What are the ethical and IPR issues that faculty are confronted with?
Faculty are confronted with ethical IPR issues such as:
- Copyright and posting articles on Blackboard
- Copying articles for students in your class(es)
- Copying portions of a book for your class(es)
- Using copyrighted material in classroom handouts
- Students using copyrighted material from the internet
- Using copyrighted information on PowerPoint slides without citations
- Fair use and TEACH act
To learn more about IPR, visit the Copyright Research Guide for faculty.
To find books or ebooks, check the Books Catalog.
To find articles, check the Online Resources page and click on Education. If you are off-campus you will need to use your 14 digit Library Number, which can be found on your ID Card or the Login Assistance page in MyBaker.
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus library/ARC.