What is a step plan?
Baker College's step plans can be found by logging into your SOLAR account, then click on STAR, then Academic Office, then Step Plan / Rotation.
The Step Plan includes:
- Classes you still need to take to graduate.
- Classes you have already taken with the grade you earned.
The Rotation Schedule includes:
- Which classes it is recommended that you take which semester.
- Important information because not all classes are available every semester and may only be offered once a year.
- Help in planning when you should take which class in order to graduate in a timely manner.
If you have further questions, please contact your campus librarian or your campus academic advisor. Thank you for using ASK US.