Q. I am an online faculty. What kind of support I can request for my students?
Contact the Online Librarians to discuss this further.
The Library can provide:
- Course and assignment support (customized subject/course/assignment handouts)
- Subject bibliographies/reading list
- Specialized research assistance via phone and e-mail.
Librarians can also provide:
- Library services embedded in your online class.
- Communication with your students.
- Assistance with research and APA writing style for specific weeks or the entire class session.
Please contact your Campus Library/ARC for additional information.
Thank you for using ASK US.
Was this helpful? 0 0