Q. After I get a no-picture ID card, can I still go to a campus, and request a card with my picture?


Yes, you will have to turn in the card without the photo, show your driver's license or any other picture ID for identification, get your picture taken and get a new card. In this case, there will be no charge for the second [replacement] card.

Please contact your Campus Library/ARC for more information.

Thank you for using ASK US.

  • Last Updated Feb 14, 2018
  • Views 78
  • Answered By Online Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.