Q. Could you adjust overdue fines and replacements costs in my financial aid?


Unfortunately, Library fines cannot be paid with financial aid. 

If you need to pay a library fine, it must be in Cash or Check form. 

If you are an Online Student, call the Online Campus Library for payment options information.

Please contact your Campus Library/ARC for more information.

Thank you for using ASK US.


  • Last Updated Jan 30, 2018
  • Views 54
  • Answered By Online Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.