Q. How do I locate an article when I am given a citation?
To find the article, here are a couple of options:
- E-Journals A-Z is a list of full-text journal titles in our online databases and print journals subscribed to at Baker campus libraries.
- Search for the journal by title.
- If the title is available in this list, location will be displayed: it will either be the name of the database or the notation Baker Print Collection.
- Verify the holdings information and click the link to open the database.
- Follow on-screen instructions to choose the issue, display contents and locate the article.
- If the citation already gives you the name of the database from the Online Resources list:
- Go to the database directly
- Search for the journal title using publication search or journal name or source search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to choose the issue, display contents and locate the article.
Watch for additional short-cut instructions (e.g. Search within results) to get to the article quickly.
For further assistance contact your campus librarians.
Was this helpful? 0 0