Q. What is a database?
A database is:
- A searchable, organized collection of information.
- In the library sense, a tool useful for finding articles from journals, magazines, and newspapers.
- Accessible through the Online Resources - Subject List.
- Compiled by different companies from thousands of journals, magazines, and newspapers from around the world.
- Useful to students by giving access to information in one place, instead of having to search around the Internet.
- Information that has been selected for its quality, timeliness, historical significance, accuracy, and relevance to the programs offered at Baker College.
Contact your Campus Library/ARC if you need further information.
Was this helpful? 0 0