Q. How do I find articles from peer reviewed journals?

Where do I need to look for HUM 401?


To find sources for the class HUM 401, try the Research Guide for HUM 401A.  The guide has specific sources for that class.

To find peer-reviewed journals, start at the Library Home Page.  If you are off-campus you will need to use your 14 digit Library Card number on your ID Card or in SOLAR. Click on the General/Interdisciplinary category and try:

Academic OneFile (InfoTrac)  (click on Advanced to see the peer-reviewed check box)

ProQuest Power Search

For peer-reviewed articles, be sure to select the peer-reviewed or scholarly check box.

Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus librarians.

  • Last Updated Jan 30, 2018
  • Views 186
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.