Q. What is a step plan?
For questions about your step plan, contact 833-691-7867 or firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with the Baker College OneStop Advisors.
Baker College's step plans can be found by logging into your SOLAR account, then click on STAR, then Academic Office, then Step Plan / Rotation.
The Step Plan includes:
- Classes you still need to take to graduate.
- Classes you have already taken with the grade you earned.
The Rotation Schedule includes:
- Which classes it is recommended that you take which semester.
- Important information because not all classes are available every semester and may only be offered once a year.
- Help in planning when you should take which class in order to graduate in a timely manner.
Thank you for using ASK US.