Q. Where do I go to search a topic?
To find Articles on a topic:
- Start at the Online Resources - Subject List page.
- Choose the subject category of your topic.
- Choose a database link and login with your Library Card # (on the back of your Baker Student ID)
To find Books/E-books on a topic:
- Go to the Book Catalog
- Search for a book on your topic.
- Search All libraries or select your campus.
- Choose the title and place hold if the book is on another campus to have it sent to your location.
Contact your campus librarians for further help.
Was this helpful? 0 0