Q. Where would I find information about food safety?
If you are looking for information on food safety, you can try the keywords:
- food poisoning
- food and drug administration
- foodborne diseases
- food industry
To find books or ebooks, check the Book Catalog.
To find articles, check the databases below. If you are off-campus you will need to use your 14 digit Library Card number, which can be found on your ID Card or in SOLAR.
- Culinary Arts Collection (InfoTrac)
- General OneFile (InfoTrac)
- OmniFile Full Text Select
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus librarians.