Q. How do you do a blank template for an abstract?
How to write an Abstract--(according to the Purdue Owl website):
- Begin a new page. The abstract page should already include the page header.
- On the first line of the abstract page, center the word “Abstract” (no bold, italics, underlining, or quotation marks).
- Beginning with the next line, write a concise summary of the key points of your research. (Do not indent.)
- The abstract should contain your research topic, research questions, participants, methods, results and data analysis.
- You may also include possible implications of your research and future work you see connected with your findings.
- An abstract should be a single paragraph and double-spaced.
- The abstract should be between 150 and 250 words.
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your Campus Library/ARC.
Was this helpful? 1 0