Q. How do I cite a bulleted list?
To cite a bulleted list taken from a source, the citation would appear at the end of the last item.
In accordance with this theory, these relations should be marked by:
- equity, social justice, and equal opportunity;
- sensitivity to individual differences and promotion of a goodness-of-fit between individually different people and contexts;
- affirmative actions to correct ontogenetic or historical inequities in person;
- efforts to recognize and celebrate diversity; and
- promotion of universal participation in civic life, and hence democracy (Lerner, Balsano, Banik, & Naudeau, 2005, p. 45).
Source: APA Publication Manual's section on seriation (section 3.04, pages 63-65).
Please note, you would use normal double spacing throughout the paper.
Thank you for using ASK US. Please contact your Campus Library/ARC if you have more questions.