Q. How do I know if you have a movie I want?


Even though you are searching for a movie/DVD, use the book catalog:

For books or ebooks or DVDs, check the book catalog. To get to the book catalog, start at the Library Home Page and click on Find Books and Ebooks.

If Baker College does not own a copy of the movie you want, as a Baker student, you could request a copy through the Michigal eLibrary or MEL at the link below and have it sent to your Baker campus:


Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus librarians.


  • Last Updated Jan 30, 2018
  • Views 44
  • Answered By Beth Lofgren

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.