Q. Is there an APA format for PowerPoint presentations?
PowerPoint APA guidelines:
- APA format applies to any citations used in the PowerPoint.
- In other words, use the necessary in-text citations on the slides.
- Create a References slide at the end.
There is for PowerPoint presentations like there is for Word documents (one-inch margins, Times New Roman, 12-point font, etc.).
To see how to cite sources used in the PowerPoint:
- Visit the APA Help guide.
- Click on References and In-text Citations Examples.
Thank you for using Ask Us. For further assistance, contact your campus librarians.