Q. How do I find out my InfoTrac sign in information?
To access one of the library's Infotrac databases:
- Visit the Online Resources page
- Click on the database or subject area you are interested in.
- You will use your Library Card number to sign in to the database of articles.
- Your Library Card number is the 14 digit number on the back of your student ID.
- It can also be found on the Login Assistance page in MyBaker.
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information, contact your campus Academic Resource Center.
Was this helpful? 0 0