Q. Do you have a ServSafe book?


Thank you for your question about a ServSafe book.

When you search Baker's Book Catalog for "ServSafe", you get a couple of results from the Muskegon campus. To see if any of these are what you want,

  • Go to the Book Catalog
  • Type in ServSafe
  • Click Search
  • Click on a title to see more information about the result
  • If you are a Muskegon student, you can go directly to the library and get the book, but if you are a student on a different campus, you will need to "Place a Hold" on the book to have it sent to you. Note: you cannot place a hold on items that are on Reserve.

If you do not see what you need in Baker's Book Catalog, then you may want to search in MeLCat, as there are other Michigan libraries which have books on that topic. If you find one you like in MeL, you can request to have it sent to your campus for you to pick up. You will need your library card number (found on your ID Card or on the Login Assistance page in MyBaker in order to request books.)

Thank you for using ASK US.  For more information, contact your campus Academic Resource Center.


  • Last Updated Jan 30, 2018
  • Views 70
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.