Q. What does your GPA have to be for transferring to Baker College?


To transfer to Baker College:

  • Your GPA and transcript will be evaluated by contacting an admissions advisor when you apply online.
  • Call 855-487-7888 or email GetEnrolled@baker.edu.
  • Visit discover.baker.edu to receive information on your program of interest.

Thank you for using Ask Us.

  • Last Updated Jan 30, 2018
  • Views 453
  • Answered By Patrick Mullane

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 38   1

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.