Q. What is my login?
If you don't have a Baker College login or password:
- Visit my.baker.edu
- Click on Activate my Account
- Or Forgot /Change my password.
Call the One Stop if you have questions.--1-833-691-7867.
If you don't have an ID Card, start at my.baker.edu and select Login Assistance.
Here are the login credentials you will need for different Baker College sources.
- BakerMail-- use your Baker email@example.com and password.
- Library Databases to read articles--use your Library Card #. It is on the back of your ID card or in MyBaker under Login Assistance.
- Book Catalog-- use your UIN (found on your ID card) and your password is your Library Number (but you can change it to a password of your choice).
If you need additional help, contact your campus Librarians. Thank you for using ASK US.