Q. Do you have any books about the costs of life support?
If you are looking for information on the costs of life support, you can try the keywords:
- "end of life care" and costs
- "life support" and costs
- "life support" and hospitals
For books or ebooks, check the book catalog.
For articles, check the databases below. Start at the Online Resources page and click on Medical. If you are off-campus you will need to use your 14 digit Library Number, which can be found on your ID Card or on the Login Assistance page in MyBaker.
- Nursing and Allied Health Source (ProQuest)
- Health Reference Center Academic (InfoTrac)
- CINAHL Plus with Full-Text (EBSCO)
For more resources, try searching for government websites using www.usa.gov.
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus Academic Resource Center.