Q. How do I find books and articles of the medical benefits of drinking alcohol in moderation?
If you are looking for information on health benefits of alcohol, you can try the keywords:
- alcohol and "health aspects"
- wine and health
- wine and "cardiovascular disease"
To find books or ebooks, check the Book Catalog.
To find articles, check the databases below. Start at the Library Home Page and click on Health Sciences.
If you are off-campus you will need to use your 14 digit Library Number, which can be found on your ID Card or on the Login Assistance page in MyBaker.
- Health Reference Center Academic (InfoTrac)
- Health & Wellness Resource Center (Gale)
- Nursing and Allied Health Source (ProQuest)
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact the Academic Resource Center.