Q. How has communication by Medical Assistants changed?
When researching communication and Medical Assistants, you can try the keywords:
- "medical assistant" and communication
- communication and medical office
- communication and health care
- communication and medical personnel
- "medical communication"
To find articles, check the databases below. To get to the Find Articles and Databases page, start at the Library Home Page and click on Medical. If you are off-campus you will need to use your 14 digit Library Number, which can be found on your ID Card or on the Login Assistance page in MyBaker.
- Nursing and Allied Health Source (ProQuest)
- CINAHL Complete (EBSCO)
- Nursing and Allied Health Collection (InfoTrac)
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus Academic Resource Center.