Q. How do I find a scholarly medical journal for medical terminology class?


To locate our medical journals from the Library homepage, click on Find Articles and Databases

From the Online Resources - Subject List, scroll down and click on Medical

Once you are in the Medical section, you can select a medical database such as:

You will need your 14-digit library card number to access the database. It can be found on the back of your ID card or on the Login Assistance page in MyBaker.

Once you are in your selected database from above, you will want to click on the "peer reviewed" check box. (In Nursing and Allied Health Collection (InfoTrac), you will need to first go to "Advanced" to get to the peer reviewed  check box.) 

Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus Academic Resource Center

  • Last Updated Jan 30, 2018
  • Views 176
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.