Q. How do I find peer-reviewed articles?
To find a peer reviewed article:
- Search in Gale Power Search - click on Advanced, then check the Peer Reviewed Journals box.
- Or, search in OmniFile Full Text Select (EBSCO)
- Or, ProQuest - Search All
Be sure to check the Peer Reviewed box.
Here's how to tell if the article is peer reviewed:
- The article cites the sources used in the research.
- The article is at least 5 pages.
- The article has clearly marked sections (examples: Introduction, Methods, etc.).
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information, contact your campus library/ARC.
Was this helpful? 0 0