Q. How do I write a scholary paper in APA for a Nursing class?
To view a sample scholarly APA paper, visit the APA Help guide. Click on Sample Paper.
To find scholarly articles for your paper using the Online Resources:
- Go to the Online Resources page.
- Choose the Medical category.
- Choose a database.
Note: Look for ProQuest, Infotrac, EBSCO, or Gale in the name of the
- Check the box labeled peer-reviewed.
- Sometimes the peer reviewed box is under Advanced Search.
- Enter your search keywords.
Thanks for using ASK US. For more help, contact your Campus Library/ARC.
Was this helpful? 0 0